Jan 6, 2010
Stop into the Schenectady, Saratoga, or Poughkeepsie showroom to pick up one of our All Natural Cleaning Products.
All three of the cleaners and Ph Neutral and safe for Tile and Stone.
They are made from plants, packaged in recycled packaging, and emmit no VOC's!!!
Parsley Plus Cleaner can be used on any hard surface...granite countertops, tile showers, stone fireplaces, anywhere!
Shower Cleaner is an after shower spray that helps to prevent the buildup of soap scum and keeps your shower cleaner longer.
Floor Cleaner is an easy to use Ph neutral cleaner that is safe for tile and stone and leaves your floors clean and smelling great!
Start the New Year off right and help to save the environment one cleaning at a time! :)
Aug 6, 2009
Stone needs to be sealed, that's a fact. But there is a way that you can avoid using those "stinky" sealers that emit harmful VOC's into our environment.
Q-Seal is a great option! Not only is it a lifetime, baked in sealer, that never needs to be reapplied, but it has absolutely NO VOC's!!!
For stone countertops and existing installation, AquaMix has multiple sealers that have low VOC emissions. Sealers Choice Gold, Penetrating Sealer, Seal & Finish Low Sheen, and High Gloss Sealer are the sealers that they offer.
And don't forget...Think GREEN!
Jul 15, 2009
Make your next tile installation a Green project.
Each step of your next project can help to make this world a greener place.
1. Start with HardiBacker, which will help insure longevity and sustainability. It is also made of many recycled materials.
2. Use a thinset or mortar that is Greenguard certified to have low VOC’s like Laticrete’s 254 Platinum or 255 Multimax.
3. Tile is considered to be green because of its durability and long life span, but also consider using a tile that is made with a high volume of recycled content.
4. Grouts like Permacolor and Spectralock from Laticrete are Greenguard certified.
5. Chose cleaners and sealers for your tile and stone that again have low or no VOC’s. Products from Aquamix like Sealer’s Choice Gold and Concentrated Stone and Tile Cleaner are great choices.
Consider these ideas when planning your next tile installation. These products will not only help to ensure a long-lasting and beautiful tile installation, but it will also help you to do your small part in making this a greener earth.
Jul 15, 2009
Why is purchasing tile GREEN? Made from the Earth--Ceramic tile is made of materials that come from the earth, including clay, feldspar, silica and quartz. read more...